About KJ Services Limited
We cover a wide range of operations including:
- Supplying Quality Used Machines For Domestic & Export Markets
- Specific Machine Procurement
- Machine Rental & Lease Options with a fleet of over 100 machines
- A range of current Machines being broken for spare parts
On Site & Workshop Repair & Maintenance
- We pride ourselves on our high standards and we constantly train and update our work force with new technologies. At our depot we have a vast engineering department with a large experienced work force, manufacturing components, in line boring and welding repairs. Our depot also boasts an incredible over head gantry which enables us to carry out heavy jobs with ease.
- Our team of service engineers based at our depot carry out periodic servicing and inspections and an array of repairs from full machine rebuilds to replacing large components.
- We also provide all of our depot facilities on site via our large team of field service engineers and welders. We offer full service contracts and breakdown repair upon request. We retain a high amount of serviceable parts stock for all our fleet to ensure a minimal period of down time.
Line boring and machining repairs in our machining workshop
- On Site Line Boring Repairs
- Fabrication & Welding including bucket manufacture / repairs
New, Used & Reworked Parts Available
- New Parts Supplied from our stores and able to source from our worldwide network of suppliers
- Reconditioned components for sale i.e. Engines, Transmissions etc.
- Used parts for sale
Looking to rent?
K J Services manage and operate a modern fleet of over a 100 machines, consisting of rigid dump trucks, articulated dump trucks, wheeled loading shovels, dozers and excavators. Maintenance and Servicing of our machine fleet in the field is carried out by our national network of fully equipped mobile service vans to keep downtime to a minimum.
We offer machines for rental with a fully qualified and certified operator or on a self drive basis. Our long term rental contracts include comprehensive maintenance packages if required and machines can be supplied with an option to be purchased by the customer at any point during the rental period if required.
Our offices and workshop are located on a 10 acre site. Our workshop area covers 75,000 square feet and is equipped with two 15 tonne gantry cranes enabling us to carry out major repair and refurbishment work.